Armor Class 18 (Plate armor)/20 with shield
Hit Points 71
Speed 30 ft.
STR 23 (+6) DEX 16 (+3) CON 14 (+2) INT 13 (+1) WIS 14 (+2) CHA 13 (+1)
Saves Strength +10, Constitution +6
Skills Athletics +10, Animal Handling +6, Perception +6, Survival +6
Tools Cartographers tools, vehicles (land)
Feats Martial Adept, Sentinal
Senses passive Perception 16
Languages Common, Dwarvish
Great Weapon Fighting Style. When he rolls a 1 or 2 on a damage die for an attack he makes with a melee weapon that he is wielding with two hands, he can re-roll the die and must use the new roll, even if the new roll is a 1 or a 2. The weapon must have the two-handed or versatile property for him to gain this benefit.
Second Wind. On his turn, he can use a bonus action to regain hit points equal to 1d10 + his fighter level. Once he uses this feature, he must finish a short or long rest before he can use it again.
Action Surge. On his turn, he can take one additional action on top of his regular action and a possible bonus action. Once he uses this feature, he must finish a short or long rest before he can use it again.
Combat Superiority. (PHB 73) Maneuver save DC=15; Superiority Dice: 6d8; Maneuvers: 5
Since Sigurd comes from the ranks of the common folk, he fits in among them with ease. He can find a place to hide, rest, or recuperate among other commoners, unless he has shown himself to be a danger to them. They will shield him from the law or anyone else searching for him, though they will not risk their lives for him.
- Ethnicity: Illuskan
- Defining Event: I stood up to Vaelish the Brown’s agents
- Personality Trait: I judge people by their actions, not their words.
- Ideal: Sincerity. There’s no good in pretending to be something I’m not.
- Bond: I protect those who cannot protect themselves
- Flaw: Vaelish the Brown will stop at nothing to see me killed.
- Hometown: Luskan
- Deity: ?
- Trinket: Nightmare idol
- Magic Items: Dwarven brightstone
- Attuned Items: Armor of Invulnerability, Flametongue, Belt of Frost Giant Strength,