Experience Points and Milestones
Milestones are goal-oriented achievements set by either the players for their characters, or the Dungeon Master for either an individual character or the party as a whole.
There are Major Milestones representing a larger overarching goal that may take several sessions to resolve, and Minor Milestones representing smaller and more easily achieved goals.
Milestones are worth a certain amount of Experience Points upon completion. This section will track current Milestones that the player characters are aware of and actively pursuing; the DM will track the more secretive Milestones of the campaign.
- Explore Sigil (Major; All)
- Find out why you are here (Major; All)
- Find a way home (Major; All)
- FInd Finegan at Cheap Blessings (Minor; All)
- Find a job (Minor; All)
- Complete Mr. Grister’s job (Major;All)
- Remove the haunted urns from the temple of Berronar Truesilver (Major; All)
- Take the recovered Diamond to Shah Vermal (Major; All)
- Visit with Oswald’s dad in Ysgard (Major; All)
- Retrieve the Nine Books of Knowledge for Aurumar. (Major; All)
- Gained allies in Krezk. (Major, All)